What is Cyber Security?
WHAT IS CYBER SECURITY?
Cyber Security enables an organization to practice safe security techniques required to minimize the number of successful cyber security attacks. Cyber Security standards have been created due to the amount of sensitive information now stored on systems attached to the Internet. Tasks that were once completed by hand are carried out by Information Systems; therefore, there is a need for Cyber Security and Information Assurance (IA).
HIPAA, PCI and PII
Commercial businesses have a need for cyber security to protect their trade secrets, proprietary information, HIPAA-regulated medical and personal information, PCI compliance, and personally identifiable information (PII) of customers or employees.
U.S. Government entities have an even higher and more pressing urgency to implement the strictest form of Cyber Security practices to secure its information up to the highest Classified level. The need for Cyber Security within the Government Information Systems is especially critical since many current terrorist and espionage acts are organized and facilitated using the Internet.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Techni-Core's Cyber Security Engineers use the tightest Cyber Security implementation methodologies, incorporating the DoD's Computer Network Defense (CND) measures which protect, monitor, analyze, detect, and respond to unauthorized activity within Information Systems and computer networks.
Our Security Engineers design and implement policies and procedures to protect and defend information, computers, and networks from disruption, denial, degradation, or destruction. These include:
- Ensuring stand-alone or Enterprise Information Systems operate effectively in Cyberspace
- Preparing and establishing an Active Defense
- Enhancing trust and confidence in data and IT services
- Detecting and countering advanced persistent threats
- Detecting and countering insider threats
- Sustaining trusted Cyber and Cyber-Physical systems
- Analyzing for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in Customer Systems and Networks
- Educating our team with the same advanced knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker
The TCE Cyber Security process includes:
- Penetration Testing
- Surveillance and Assessment
- Intrusion detection
- Incident handling
- Firewall and perimeter protection
- Operating System security
- Network Security
- Communications Transport Security
- Advanced Hacker techniques
- Secure software and application coding
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this web page to a friend: