Customized IT support for every size of Medical Practice. HIPAA Audits are more than just checking boxes – compliance must be implemented, practiced and proven. Techni-Core Systems Engineers can help you assess your current IT environment and implement business solutions specific to your medical practice. Your medical practice relies on your IT infrastructure every day to ensure quality of care to your patients. If your computer systems are long in the tooth, then you may need assistance with hardware and software upgrades to keep your practice operating smoothly. We help streamline the IT infrastructure of your facility, allowing you to focus more on patient care and running your business.
- General Practioners
- Large Surgery Centers
- Specialized Services
With the new federal regulations that address patient privacy and security between both the covered entity and business associates, those in the medical industry must evaluate their IT practices and learn more about this healthcare reform. Techni-Core uses the industry leading HIPAA scanning and reporting tools to assess your office’s IT compliance for HIPAA.
- We team with Online Medical Billing Providers to provide a total solution
- Healthcare IT consulting to optimize your infrastructure
- HITECH compliancy audit services
- Patient Mangement application support
- Computer repair including email, printer, hardware, and other support
- Secure offsite medical data backup
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Security protection for all computers and servers
- On-site, remote and phone help-desk support
- Microsoft Online Services, including Office 365
When transmitting patient data you must use encrypted email. If not, contact a Techni-Core Network Engineer and learn how we can work with the computer systems you already own to set up secure email for sharing patient data with referring physicians or even with the patients. Techni-Core understands that, as your outsourced IT support provider, we are a Business Associate covered under the new Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act. Our Network Engineers have been trained to understand the importance of data security and protecting patient data.