For over twenty years, Techni-Core Engineering’s (TCE) Audio/Video Engineers have been integral for surge team support for A/V design and management solutions. TCE’s proven approach to design, procurement, installation and maintenance of A/V infrastructure has productively supported MSIC-DIA, NASA, FBI Huntsville, Army Material Command, Redstone Arsenal/Redstone Garrison, Boeing, Jacobs Technology, and Dynetics.
TCE provides A/V engineering expertise in support of conference and auditorium systems for AMCOM, AMRDEC, MSIC, PEOs, and Fox Medical Center at Redstone Arsenal. Techni-Core engineers, credentialed to the Task Order (TO) minimum qualification, possess specialized experience in supporting unclassified and classified Video Teleconference Centers (VTC).
TCE’s sister company Techni-Core Network Services, Inc., is a Microsoft Certified Partner with specializations in SharePoint Development and Administration as well as in providing Managed Services and Cybersecurity services for over 250 companies and defense contractors in the Huntsville, AL, area. Techni-Core has solidified our reputation as experts in management of visual services, repair maintenance and control of Government assets and property.
- 22 years of experience in design, installation & operations support for Classified & Unclassified VTCs
- A Professional Engineering Firm (Alabama Certificate No. CA1865E)
- A Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) since 1978
- GSA Consolidated Schedule Holder: #GS00F0036M
- Over 38 years of relevant technical and engineering excellence to Redstone Arsenal
- Task-responsive IDIQ teams that adaptively deliver time-critical technical solutions
- VTC Design, Installation, Operation
- A/V Communications Engineering
- IT & Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Classified & Unclassified VTC Support
- Information Assurance / RMF
- Verification & Validation Support
- Equipment Maintenance & Calibration